Salad from cucumbers and eggs.



This simple cucumber's salad I love from childhood. And this is probably one of my the most favorite salads.

And, because exactly my mother teach me of this salad, I call it as "The mother's salad" :)



Ok, now how with it. I take 3 boiled eggs, 1 long green cucumber, 1 small onion, a few leaf lettuce, and dill. Slice all cut and fill out mayonnaise and yoghurt. Add salt as you like and black pepper.

Easy? Yes! But yummy and oh... how I like it!

For me it's perfect as separate dish or like garnish.



Try it!

4 comments:

Sophie said...

What a tasty way to use eggs :).

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

This sounds lovely, I cn imagine the taste of it and I want. It is so simple, I am left thinking, now why didn't I think of that!

Mary said...

Yes, the combination of eggs and fresh cucumber is good.

Thanks to eggs this salad is become very nourishing and is ideal for dinner.

Sharon said...

Ahh, I love how simple, fresh and delicious this salad must be! Thanks for stopping by & for the add :)