Sweet thick pancake with vegetables

I decide to make this kind of pancake sweet, and with 1 small zucchini, 1 carrot and 1 apple.
Here is how I do this delicious and easy dish.

I grate all my vegetables, add 2 tablespoon of sugar, 20 gram of vanilla sugar, and a little bit salt, no more than 1/5 teaspoon.

Mix all it carefully and wait about 5 minutes until vegetables begin give out own juices.

The next step is adding 1 egg, 5 tablespoon of flour and half of teaspoon of baking powder. Again mix it up to uniform consistence.

Now I fry my thick pancakes (both sides) with small amount of oil.



As result I have great looking and nice smelled pancakes that you may eat with jam or honey.



Here is one more advantage. If your kids don't like carrots or zucchini you still may use these vegetables because nobody will have a guess what they eat :) So why not to make this tasty and quick breakfast?

0 comments: